Melissa Walgamuth, PA-C
Melissa earned a Physician Assistant Certificate from Stanford University’s Primary Care Associate Program in 2013. In 2015, she completed her Masters in Physician Assistant Sciences at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences.
Melissa has extensive experience working in dermatology, both as a PA-C and as a medical assistant. Prior to becoming a PA-C, Melissa also worked as a medical assistant in family medicine and internal medicine, and as a medic in the United States Air Force.
Melissa joined Lassen Medical Clinic in 2015 and works with our dermatology patients at Vita Dermatology & Laser Institute. Her hobbies include shed horn hunting, fishing, and wildlife photography.
“I’m committed to providing excellent patient care, and feel blessed to be part of such an amazing organization.” – Melissa Walgamuth, PA-C
More About Melissa:
Joined Lassen Medical Clinic:
- The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2013
- Diplomate – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants 2015
- Masters in Physician Assistant Sciences, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences, 2015
- Physician Assistant Certificate – Primary Care Associate Program, Stanford University School of Medicine, 2013
- Associates in Science, Foothill College, 2013
- Associates in Arts, Shasta College, 1995
- California Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Shed horn hunting, fishing, and wildlife photography