Julie Charlesworth, WHNP-C
Julie Charlesworth, WHNP, has over 30 years of experience in nursing and has been a nurse practitioner since 1993. She joined Lassen Medical Clinic in 2011 as a part of Vita Dermatology and Laser Institute to provide cosmetic services to the community.
Julie is an expert in the use of the Cutera Laser and Cosmetic procedures. In 2005, she was chosen as a trainer by Cutera Laser Company to teach doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners and registered nurses the proper technique of the Cutera laser systems. She has traveled extensively throughout California and into Canada conducting training sessions.
In addition to her experience as a Cutera trainer, Julie has worked the cosmetic esthetic side of dermatology for offices in Redding, Red Bluff and Chico and consequently has a large following of patients in the north valley who know and trust her.
Julie completed her nursing education at the University of Southern California and is an affiliate of Northern California Acute Care Practitioners Association.
She enjoys spending time with her husband, family, friends and her yellow Lab. Her hobbies include boating, waterskiing and relaxing at Lake Almanor, gardening and swimming at home.
More About Julie:
Joined Lassen Medical Clinic:
- California Nurse Practitioner License
- National Certification for Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, 1993
- Certified Childbirth Educator, 1996
- ACLS, CPR
- ASCCP Certificate of Basic Proficiency in Colposcopy, 2001
- Certificates of Training Medical Aesthetic; Chemical peeling, & Microdermabrasion
- Botox, Restylane, laser hair removal, veins, skin rejuvenation, Endermologie, 2004
- Certificates of Training Cutera Laser Clinical Training
- Cutera Clinical Trainer, Mesotherapy Theory and Training, 2005
- IV Certified, 1983
- Certificate Program Women’s Health, Nurse Practitioner Education Program at Planned Parenthood, 1993
- Registered Nurse Diploma, Los Angeles County University of Southern California Medical Center School of Nursing, 1982
- Northern California Acute Care Practitioners Association