Ana Velasquez-Hickerson, PA-C
Ana became a Physician Assistant in 2010 after earning her Masters of Health Services – Physician Assistant Studies degree from the University of California in Davis. Prior to that, she worked extensively as an Emergency Room and Intensive Care Unit nurse in Oklahoma and Northern California.
An accomplished bilingual medical provider, Ana put her skills to use not just as a travelling RN and PA, but also as a participant in several medical summer missions, working as a translator visiting villages, orphanages, prisons and hospitals in underdeveloped countries within South America. In addition to this, she has participated in Feed the Poor Projects in rural and urban areas of Central America and led a homeless shelter project to control and prevent infection.
Ana joined Lassen Medical Clinic in 2014 and works with our internal medicine patients.
More About Ana:
Acute Care Provider
Joined Lassen Medical Clinic:
- January 2014
- The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2011
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
- CEN (Certified Emergency RN)
- Masters of Health Services – Physician Assistant Studies, UC Davis, 2010
- Registered Nurse Associates Degree, Tulsa Community College, 2003
- Massage Therapy Institute of Oklahoma