Laura (Lori) Anjola, RNC, MSN, FNP-C
Lori began working as a Family Nurse Practitioner in 2007 after completing the Masters in Science – Nursing/Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program at California State University in Fresno. Prior to that, she earned a Bachelors in Science-Nursing degree from California State University in Dominguez Hills and an Associates in Science – Nursing degree from Chapman University.
Lori joined Lassen Medical Clinic in 2010 and sees patients in our Cottonwood location. Lori has extensive experience in primary care and has also worked as a registered nurse in labor and delivery departments and in a maternal/infant care unit.
More About Lori:
Acute Care Provider
Joined Lassen Medical Clinic:
- January 2010
- AANP Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2007
- NCC in Inpatient Obstetrics since 1990
- Masters in Science-Nursing/Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, California State University, Fresno, 2007 (Graduated with Distinction)
- Bachelors in Science-Nursing California State University, Dominguez Hills, 2002
- Associates in Science-Nursing, Chapman University, 19877
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners