Larry W. Fish, DO
Dr. Larry Fish is a Board-Certified Osteopathic Family Practice physician. He graduated from the University of Osteopathic Medicine & Health Services in Des Moines, Iowa and completed his residency at the Chicago Osteopathic Medical Center.
Dr. Fish serves as the Medical Director of Acute Care for Lassen Medical Clinic. He is also the Medical Examiner/Deputy Coroner for Tehama County. Prior to joining Lassen, Dr. Fish worked in immediate care and family clinic settings in Northern California, Indiana and Chicago, and Hospital settings in Northern California and Indiana.
Dr. Fish’s interests include playing golf, recreational use of firearms and playing guitar.
More About Dr. Fish:
Joined Lassen Medical Clinic:
- Doctor of Osteopathy, University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Services, Des Moines, Iowa, 1983
- Doctor of Medicine, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies, 1979
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology/Chemistry/Pre-Medical Science, Pella, Iowa, 1978
- Chicago Osteopathic Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, 1984-1985
- American Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Golf, Guitar, Guns