Hanna Lauff, PA-C
Hanna obtained a Master of Physician Assistant Science from Saint Francis University in 2016. Prior to that, Hanna was a part of the Honors Program at Saint Francis University where she received her Bachelor of Science in Health Science in 2015.
Hanna has extensive clinical training experience in many fields including Pediatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Emergency Medicine. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. She joined Lassen Medical Clinic in 2016.
When Hanna is not working, she can be found outdoors hiking, biking, and kayaking. She often trains for half marathon races and is a proud foster mom to dogs from local animal shelters.
“I first became interested practicing medicine after sustaining a significant injury during my high school soccer season. The physician assistant who treated me played a key role in my recovery. Since then, my passion for this profession has only grown. I am looking forward to providing optimal care and patient education while building strong relationships with patients.” – Hanna Lauff, PA-C
More About Lori:
Acute Care Provider
Joined Lassen Medical Clinic:
- January 2010
- AANP Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2007
- NCC in Inpatient Obstetrics since 1990
- Masters in Science-Nursing/Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, California State University, Fresno, 2007 (Graduated with Distinction)
- Bachelors in Science-Nursing California State University, Dominguez Hills, 2002
- Associates in Science-Nursing, Chapman University, 19877
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners