ROMG Account Representative Job Opening
Business Office Manager
Business Office Personnel
Direct Reports To:
Business Office Supervisor
A part- time nonexempt position responsible for the proper and timely processing of ROHG and VITA claims
- Skill in gathering and reporting claim information.
- Skill in trouble-shooting claim insurance problems.
- Skill in written and verbal communication and customer relations.
- Ability to work effectively with physicians, other medical staff, and external agencies.
- Ability to identify and analyze claim problems.
Major Duties and Accountabilities:
- Oversees claim processing. Answers associated correspondence.
- Creates claims and verifies clean claim billing.
- Researches and resolves claim errors prior to submission for clean claim billing.
- Responsible for A/R collections for ROHG claims
- Responsible to reconcile VITA accounts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Role model for organization’s core values
- Customer Service: Demonstrates the highest standards for friendly, courteous and caring interaction with patients, physicians, customers, and fellow employees.
- Organization and presentation abilities
- Professional presence
- Communication: Demonstrates ability to accept and understand instructions, expresses self clearly and concisely.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Demonstrates the ability to cope with pressure, grasp new ideas and methods, and adjust responses to meet the changing work environment.
- Independence/initiative: Demonstrates reliability, follow through, ability to work with minimum supervision, and desire and ability to accept additional responsibility.
- Emotional Intelligence: Maintain basic emotional and social competencies to include self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skills.
- Equipment operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum two years of experience in claims processing in a health care setting.
- Physical: Position is in a well-lighted office environment and involves sitting approximately 90 percent of the day, walking or standing the remainder.