Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator
Red Oaks Medical Group has been providing Northern California with exemplary medical care for over 60 years. Although its origin was in family practice, Red Oaks Medical Group now provides services in Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Occupational Health, Ear Nose and Throat specialty and Acute Care. Over the years Red Oaks Medical Group has grown its practice to over 30 providers and 75,000 active patients. We are also proud to serve surrounding counties of Shasta, Trinity, Lassen, Butte, and Glenn with the expertise of our well respected providers.
The HR Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans to extending offers and onboarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business. This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with senior management. This person will work with an existing HR team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
Major Duties and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills
- Develop and maintain all job descriptions and job postings; execute all required job postings in a timely manner
- Develop recruitment initiatives, budgets and organizational marketing materials to attract applicants
- Complete and distribute high quality weekly and monthly staffing reports
- Develop, maintain and present HR recruiting metrics
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates
- Initiate and maintain contact with qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout recruitment and hiring process
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts phone interviews/ screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews as needed
- Provide guidance, coaching training, and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews
- Coordinate participation in various job fairs and may be required to make presentations
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives
- Coordinate with external recruiters and outside employment agencies to attract and identify select candidates
- Research, identify and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment function, including alternative staffing strategies
- Respond to requests for specific application procedures, company and organization information, and general job opportunities on a regular basis
- Arrange travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants, and perform reference checks and employment verification as needed
- Additional duties include execution and coordination of the onboarding and orientation process with new employees, creating periodic compliance and
- reconciliation reporting utilizing ATS/HRIS, and collaboration with Corporate HR Teams regarding specific initiatives, programs or enterprise-wide issues affecting our business
- Affirmative Action Plan compliance, outreach goals, documentation and reporting
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 2-3 years job specific experience, PHR (Professional in Human resources) preferred, Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet based recruiting resources, some experience using applicant tracking system/HR information system.
Physical: Position is in a well-lighted office environment. Position involves sitting approximately 90 percent of the day, walking or standing the remainder. No heavy lifting required.
Job Type: Full-time